Website Design and Development
Your business Web site is often a customer’s first — and potentially only — impression of your business. If your current site isn’t helping you attract and interest customers, Apsurge can help. We’ll create a professional website and add our web marketing touch to help you find and retain customers, set you apart from the competition, deliver real ROI, and let you get back to running your business.
Evaluate your current business Web site.
Take a good look at your current site and consider these questions:
- Does it look professional?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- Is it clear what your business has to offer?
- Are your products or services displayed in an appealing way?
- Is it engaging, and does it stand out from the crowd?
- Does it include all the information a customer would need to do business with you?
- Is it easy to find on the Web?
- From appearances alone, would you want to do business with you?
If you can’t answer “yes” to these questions, it may be time to consider updating or reinventing your site.
Your site isn’t an expense. It’s an investment.
All too often, small businesses put their Web site low on their list of priorities. But with the reach of the Internet and the potential it has for delivering new customers to your business, your Web site is one tool you can’t afford to ignore.
- Find and Retain Customers. A professional-looking, functional, and searchable site can help drive potential customers to your business—and draw them away from your competition.
- Focus on Running Your Business, Not Your Web Site. Apsurge will build your site with integrated Microsoft® Web technologies that will minimize downtime and other technical issues, make your site easy to update, and help ensure your data is protected.
- See More from Your Money. The Microsoft Web Platform includes tools that can help you identify which customers, services, and products create the most revenue, so you can quickly update your offerings for greater potential returns.